The CytoFLEX Platform
The CytoFLEX Platform is a revolutionary system presenting optimal excitation and emission, minimizing light loss and maximizing sensitivity. Since its initial unveiling, the compact system with innovative technology borrowed from the telecommunications industry has garnered attention from the flow cytometry community. Since that time, we have continued to expand the platform, creating even more choices for researchers.
- Exquisite sensitivity
- 80 nanometer sensitivity- enabling nano particle analysis including extracellular vesicles, viruses, and more
- Extensive set of repositionable band pass filters
- Flexibility to upgrade by adding additional parameters
- Intuitive software to facilitate multicolor analysis
The CytoFLEX Platform is divided into several series across three models. A series is defined by the lasers it includes. Each series is offered in a number of present configurations, determined by the number of activated channels from each laser. Choose the configuration and number of parameters needed immediately and activate additional parameters as the needs of the laboratory change in the future.
Each instrument includes the full complement of repositionable band pass filters. Move filters to the activated channels based upon the wavelengths to be detected. Additional non-standard bandpass filters are available for even more assay flexibility.
The CytoFLEX model provides the traditional laser palette and a number of channels to accommodate most basic flow cytometry assay needs. This model is composed of a single series.
- Violet-Blue-Red (V-B-R) Series, fully activated with 13 colors or as few as four, activate additional channels in the future
- Includes 13 band pass filters: 450/45, 525/40 (2), 585/42, 610/20 (2), 660/10 (2), 690/50, 712/25, 780/60 (3)
The CytoFLEX S model brings up to four laser instruments to the research community expanding the fluorochrome palette for special applications. Four different series are available.
- The four series are: Violet-Blue-Yellow Green-Red (V-B-Y-R), Near UV-Violet-Blue-Red (N-V-B-R),Near UV-Violet-Blue-Yellow Green (N-V-B-Y), Violet-Blue-Red-IR (V-B-R-I)
- Activate as few as four parameters and upgrade later within the series, up to 13 parameters
The CytoFLEX LX model brings up to six laser instruments to the research community providing up to 21 fluorescent channels. Two different series are available, depending on choice of UV or Near UV laser.
- Two series are available depending on your choice of UV or near-UV: UV-Violet-blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (U-V-B-Y-R-I) and Near UV-Violet-Blue-Yellow Green-Red-IR (N-V-B-Y-R-I)
- Activate as few as four lasers and 14 color parameters or fully activate all six lasers for 21 color parameters
The CytoFLEX SRT Cell Sorter is a benchtop sorter. It is capable of meeting requirements for a wide range of sorting needs.
- Capable of complex sort logic, including 4-way sorting, Mixed Mode sorting, and the ability to catch aborts and preserve precious cells
- Setup is smart and simplified, using automation to establish and maintain the sort stream